Looking for something spookily delicious? Look no further than this Monster Mash Halloween Edible Cookie Dough
This Easy Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Dip is everything you love about pumpkin pie but in dippable form and it’s no bake!
Can you believe it’s already October?!
As much as this year has been a doozy, I can’t believe we’re in the final stretch.
I’ve participated in Halloween Treats Week for a few years now, so be sure to check out the recipes from previous years:
I love this pumpkin dip for Fall but it’s also great for Halloween too with a spiderweb drawn on top. You could even put a little plastic spider on there.
This dessert dip couldn’t be easier.
You just place everything into a bowl and mix to combine. Now that’s my kinda dessert!
INGREDIENTS: What you need
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- brown sugar
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- mini chocolate chips
- butterscotch chips
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Into a large bowl, or the bowl of your stand mixture, add in cream cheese, butter, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar and beat until combined. Fold in mini chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
HOMEMADE PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
It’s super easy to make your own pumpkin pie spice at home with these pantry staples:
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cloves
You can sprinkle this in your coffee, lattes, baked goods and more!
We serve this dip with ginger snaps but it’s also great with graham crackers, chocolate chip cookies, vanilla wafers, pretzels and apple slices!
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE BALL
i can’t find pumpkin puree, help?
- You can make pumpkin puree from scratch by purchasing a baking pumpkin, cutting in half and removing the seeds and fibers. Place face down on a baking sheet and roast at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until a knife can easily be inserted into the flesh.
can I use a different type of cream cheese?
- Sure, if you really want to amp up the pumpkin spice flavoring, use pumpkin spice cream cheese spread! You could even use honey pecan cream cheese or brown sugar and cinnamon cream cheese.
Instead of mixing in mini chocolate chips, you could add in toffee bits, white chocolate chips or cinnamon chips.
🎃 MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES
You could also draw a pumkin face on the surface of the dip.
I’ve got a spookily cute recipe coming up later this week so be sure to check that out.
Keep scrolling for a giveaway from Dixie Crystals and fellow bloggers. Enter Below!
Take a look more spooky Halloween recipes from our #HalloweenTreatsWeek Bloggers today:
Halloween Cookies & Bars:
- Cake Mix Monster Cookies from Big Bear’s Wife
- Candy Bar Cookies from Devour Dinner
- Oreo Mummy Cookies from Savory Experiments
- Easy Halloween Cake Mix Sprinkle Cookies from Family Around the Table
- Halloween Sugar Cookie Bars from House of Nash Eats
- Eye Love Chocolate Sugar Cookies from An Affair From the Heart
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars form Back To My Southern Roots
Halloween Cakes & Cupcakes:
- Bloody Broken Glass Red Velvet Cake from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Halloween Bats Oreo Cupcakes from Lemon Blossoms
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Frosting from The Flour Handprint
- The Scream Brownies from West Via Midwest
- Halloween Monster Chocolate Cake Brownies from JZ Eats
- Halloween Marshmallow Brownies from Sweet Beginnings
- Halloween Mini S’mores Pudding Pies from For the Love of Food
- Jack Skellington Boo-berry Pie from Savory Moments
- Halloween Smoothie Bowl from Fresh Coast Eats
- Halloween Pancakes from I Am A Honeybee
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts from Pastry Chef Online
- Bloody Hot Cocoa from It’s Shanaka
Chilled Halloween Treats:
- Pennywise Ice Cream Float from Cheese Curd in Paradise
- Wicked Witch Popsicles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
No Bake Desserts:
- Muddy Buddy Halloween Snack Mix from Tastes of Homemade
- Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats from The Spiffy Cookie
- Kid-Friendly Halloween Snack Board from Love and Confections
- Rice Krispie Treat Haunted Houses from Sweet ReciPEAS
- Ghostly Snack Mix from Fake Ginger
- Spooky Pretzel Rods from Take Two Tapas
- Halloween Candy Bark from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Batty For Chocolate Dessert Cheese Ball from 4 Sons R Us
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Dip from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
still hungry for more?
pin this recipe on pinterest!
Subscribe! sign up for easy + delicious recipes delivered weekly-straight to your inbox!