The popular side dish gets a major upgrade in this easy and delicious Cheesy Bacon and Everything Stuffing. It’ll become a favorite holiday side dish for all the obvious reasons!
It’s that time of year again where people are scouring through magazines, the internet and cookbooks to come up with this year’s star Thanksgiving dish.
Look no further than this Cheesy Bacon and Everything Stuffing.
It has everything anyone would need and want in a side dish
It’s packed full of Stove Top® Turkey Stuffing, Kraft® Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Oscar Mayer® Bacon and everything bagel seasoning.
One bite into this side dish and your guests will be begging for the recipe.
I host Thanksgiving every year and as much work as it can be, I wouldn’t change it for the world. I’ve been doing it for 10 years, so there’s no stopping now.
Being in the kitchen while guests come in and out, football on in the background and the munchies disappearing from the table as we await the “big meal” are my favorite memories when I look back.
It’s not the number of dishes (this one cooks all in one pot, SCORE), it’s the full bellies napping on the couch and the last of the leftovers being handed out the door. Those are the moments that I remember each and every Thanksgiving.
Now more than ever, I’m so happy to have family, friends and these wonderful memories getting us through this holiday season.
The most popular side dish at our home is stuffing, so I was out to make the BEST stuffing my family has ever had!
Out with traditional and in with a new, unique spin on a classic! I can hardly contain my excitement over this Cheesy Bacon and Everything Stuffing!
You can conveniently grab everything you need from Walmart, which is my go-to store for all things groceries, household and everything in between.
Ingredients for Cheesy Bacon and Everything Stuffing:
OSCAR MAYER Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- STOVE TOP Turkey Stuffing Mix
- 3 cups water
- unsalted butter
- Everything bagel seasoning
- KRAFT Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh parsley
Step by Step Instructions
- Start by cooking bacon in a skillet over medium heat, about 13 to 15 minutes, until brown and crispy. Place onto paper towels and crumble when cool enough to handle.
- Prepare stuffing by adding water and butter to a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then stir in stuffing mix and everything bagel seasoning. Cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently fold in the cheese and half the crumbled bacon. Fluff with a fork.
- Top with remaining bacon and parsley.
Now doesn’t that look like an awesome side dish your family would go crazy over?!
It would also be perfect served alongside pork chops or chicken for Sunday family dinner.
What are some of your favorite holiday side dishes?