This No Bake Banana Cream Pie with Pecan Crust comes together quick and easy and will have your guests thinking you slaved in the kitchen for hours!
No bake? Yes, the greatest two words when put together.
This No Bake Banana Cream Pie with Pecan Crust has zero bake time.
AND I just have to let you know immediately that my husband absolutely LOVED this pecan pie crust.
We are HUGE banana fans in this house so I just knew a banana cream pie would go over well with the family, just as these classic banana pudding parfaits did.
It’s in the name but this banana pie is so easy to make. Yes, I used a box pudding mix. Shortcuts in the kitchen are just fine and you don’t have to tell anyone.
The star of this pie? The pecan crust.
Grocery list for pecan crust
- 3 cups Millican Pecans
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
Ingredients for banana cream pie
- 1 box (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 bananas sliced and divided
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping
- Nilla wafers or graham crackers for crumble garnish
Step by step instructions
- Into a food processor add in pecans, sugar and salt and pulse until finely chopped. Stream in butter until pecans come together.
- Using a measuring cup or a spoon, pat the pecan “dough” into and up the sides of your pie pan. Freezer for 2 hours.
- Into a large bowl, add pudding and whisk in milk. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- When the crust is ready, place sliced banana onto the bottom of the pie crust.
- Top with pudding and remaining whipped topping. Garnish the topped with additional sliced bananas and crushed Nilla wafers.
how to adapt this recipe with tips and variations
- You can use an instant banana pudding mix
- Use homemade banana pudding from these banana parfaits
You’ll want to use the pecan pie crust for everything!
THANK YOU, Millican Pecan!
Thursday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Apple Pie Pop Tarts by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Banana Pecan Muffins by Jen Around the World
- Butterscotch Sheet Cake by Pastry Chef Online
- Carrot Cake Scones with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting by Blogghetti
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cake Roll by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Crackles by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Frosted Mocha Brownies by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Homemade Cinnamon Pecan Granola by Simply Inspired Meals
- Low-Carb Creme Brulee by Art of Natural Living
- Orange Pecan Torte by That Recipe
- Pecan Pralines by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Raspberry Almond Cold Brew Latte by The Baking Fairy
- Strawberry Poptarts by Cookaholic Wife
- Strawberry Rhubarb Sweet Rolls by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Sweet and Salty Easter Snack Mix by Sweet Beginnings