This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mccainquickcookfries #noflipfries
Easy Sheet Pan Supreme Pizza Fries are loaded with pizza sauce, sausage, pepperoni, veggies, and cheese to bring your family the ultimate new way to enjoy pizza!
These days we’re all looking for quicker and easier ways to bring dinner to the table. Along with that, we’re all looking for new and fresh ideas instead of the same ole boring dinner rotation.
Say hello to your newest dinner Easy Sheet Pan Supreme Pizza Fries.
My kids have been begging me to make these again.
They’re perfect to get dinner on the table when you’ve got a jam-packed schedule or for an after-school snack.
What’s also great about these fries is how customizable they are. Use whatever pizza toppings your family loves!
As for us, we load them up!
These pizza fries feature McCain® Quick Cook Waffle Cut Fries which cook in half the time* and are delicious.
These fries are made with 100% real potatoes and there is no flipping required.
They come out crispy, golden, and irresistible!
Here’s just how simple they are to make.
Go to your local supermarket and head to the frozen potato aisle. I shopped at my local Jewel Osco.
There you’ll find:
- McCain Quick Cook Crinkle Cut Fries
- McCain Quick Cook Waffle Cut Fries
- McCain Quick Cook Straight Cut Fries
Here are the ingredients needed:
- McCain® Quick Cook Waffle Cut Fries
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Mini pepperoni
- Cooked sausage
- Green bell peppers
- Sliced black olives
- Fresh basil, if desired
The great thing about these toppings, they are easy to sprinkle on, so you just need to top your fries and go!
step by step instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Spread frozen waffle fries in a single layer on a dark, non-stick baking sheet or shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes, until light golden brown. (no flipping required!)
- Top waffle fries with pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers, onions, sliced black olives.
- Place back into the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crushed red pepper flakes and grated parmesan cheese, if desired.
This entire sheet pan dinner is made in about 10-12 minutes! Now if that isn’t a win, I don’t know what is. Faster to Prepare. Easier to Share.
recipe variations and tips
- Use a different fry. Straight Cut or Crinkle Cut would also work great.
- Change up the vegetables. Use mushrooms, banana peppers, diced ham, and/ or pineapple.
- GO MEATLESS! Feel free to leave out the meat and make veggie pizza fries.
You could serve these pizza fries with a side salad for a pizzeria-style dinner!
What are your favorite pizza toppings?
*Less oven cook time compared to McCain’s traditional fries.
still hungry for more?
pin this recipe on pinterest!
Subscribe! sign up for easy + delicious recipes delivered weekly-straight to your inbox!