Jerk Salmon with Kiwi Mango Salsa is a super simple, light recipe that packs a little heat and sweetness for the perfect balance!
Fast, fresh and delicious is our theme for summer.
Any time we can gather around the grill, eat delicious food and spend time with family and friends is when we’re most happiest.
It also doesn’t hurt when the fridge is stocked with Stella Artois® Beer and Stella Artois® Solstice Lager Beer.
Grab some friends, premium quality beer and “Your Table Is Ready!”
We just moved into a new house, right in time for summer and entertaining and do we love to host.
For our first get together, I decided a light dinner would be nice. So Jerk Salmon with Kiwi Mango Salsa it is.
I got a pack of Stella Artois Beer to pair with this meal at my local supermarket. I also grabbed a pack of Stella Solstice which is a delicious, refreshing golden lager with subtle citrus notes and triple filtered for a smooth and crisp finish and just perfect for summer!
- Sockeye Salmon Portions
- Jamaican Style Grill Spice Seasoning Rub
Step by step instructions
Prepare an outdoor grill or indoor grill to medium heat.
Brush your fish with olive oil before seasoning the fillets and sprinkle on jerk seasoning rub. Press into the flesh.
Grill the salmon, skin side down, over direct heat with the lid closed, for about 6-7 minutes. Flip over and continue to grill 2-3 additional minutes until the salmon is firm to the touch and removes from the grill easily.
Mango Kiwi Salsa
Combine all ingredients into a medium size bowl. Taste for seasoning and serve on top of grilled salmon fillets.
Recipe variations and tips
- Use chicken. Serve both options at your barbecue so your guests can choose which they’d prefer.
- Change up the fruit salsa. You could add some strawberries, avocado or tomatoes to this salsa for added deliciousness.
- Can this be made ahead?
- You can definitely make the salsa ahead but the salmon tastes best when served fresh from the grill.
- Do I have to use a grill?
- No way! Please don’t save these just for warm weather. Feel free to use an indoor grill or griddle if you have one or use a cast iron pan and get it screaming hot.
We like to serve this Jerk Salmon with Kiwi Mango Salsa with a grilled romaine salad or fresh asparagus.
still hungry for more?
pin this recipe on pinterest!
Subscribe! sign up for easy + delicious recipes delivered weekly-straight to your inbox!