This post has been sponsored by Betty Crocker™. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Start a new tradition this year with these You’ve been Treated Free Printable Instructions and Tags for your neighbors and friends!
I’ve created these fun and easy DIY “You’ve been Treated” bags to surprise our neighbors for being so wonderful to us, the “new kids on the block.”
Inside the bags, I included Betty Crocker™ Cookie Cups and a few extra goodies.
Now, let me share the back story of how and why I created these bags.
Recently, our family moved into a new neighborhood and we’ve quickly become very close with our neighbors.
It’s been great for all of us to get together and grill out, watch ball games and for all of the children to play until the sun goes down.
Just the other night, our doorbell rang at 8pm. Who in the world is ringing our doorbell so late?
My son ran to the door to check and see who it was and no one was there… But there was an orange bag with the words, “You’ve been booed.”
I cried tears of joy. What a fun and wonderful thing for someone to do for us, something we’ve never experienced before. Just another testament to how truly happy we are in our new home.
Within the bags were goodies for all of us to enjoy!
I wanted to continue that tradition, and not just “You’ve been booed” for Halloween, “You’ve been elfed” for Christmas, “You’ve been egged” for Easter and so on, but something for those in-between times of the year to bring joy to others!
So, I created these Happy Fall “You’ve been Treated” kits and decided to put these Betty Crocker™ Cookie Cups inside.
Here are the steps on how you can make these DIY treats bags too!
1. Head into Meijer and head for the baking aisle.
2. Pick up these 3 varieties of Betty Crocker™ Cookie Cups.
Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Chip Fudge Cookie Cups
Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups
Betty Crocker™ Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Cups
3. Grab the kids and get to baking!
4. Print out these tags and notes so you can assemble the bags.
5. Grab all of your supplies; bags, cookie bags, hole punch, string, tissue paper.
6. Decorate the cookies with the included toppings and allow to set.
7. Place them into bags and tie them up. Add the “Baked with Love” free printable tag. Place cookie bag into the larger bag with the sign.
8. Add any additional items to the bags that you think your neighbors, friends and family may enjoy. (I picked up this coffee mug and dish towel while I was shopping at Meijer. I also got the cute pumpkin treat bags there too!)
These kits include the cookie mix, frosting, toppings and paper baking cups, making them super convenient! They only require butter and water and they’re super fun to make too!
My daughter had so much for helping me bake and prepare the bags for the neighbors.
I hope these bags bring a smile to your neighbor’s faces, just as they did to my family’s.
I also hope this inspires you to start a new and fun tradition of gifting loved ones with cookie cups and good cheer!
Shop now at Meijer!