Strawberry Blue Cheese Bruschetta is simple, easy and elegant. It’s the perfect crowd-pleasing appetizer for all your entertaining needs!
My blog name, Strawberry Blondie Kitchen, isn’t only because of my hair; it’s also because of our love for strawberries.
My entire family loves them. We practically eat them with every meal.
We also love to make this super easy Strawberry Blue Cheese Bruschetta.
Now, I am no stranger to pairing strawberries and blue cheese. A very long time ago, I made these Strawberry Basil Bleu Burgers, which are super delicious!
The flavors of strawberry and blue cheese complement each other so well.
The strawberries are sweet and juicy, and the Blue Cheese is tangy and rich—which the sweetness cuts right through.
Pair that with toasted bread and basil, and you’ve got yourself an everyday gourmet appetizer!
My love of blue cheese started with my dad, when I was a little girl. His favorite dressing is blue cheese, and he makes an amazing homemade blue cheese dressing that I should share here. Hint, it starts with the best blue cheese you can buy
Because of him, I am never without a container in my fridge.
It’s great to keep on hand for so many reasons. Blue cheese is great on salads, steaks, appetizer boards, etc.
STRAWBERRY BLUE CHEESE BRUSCHETTA RECIPE
This recipe for strawberry bruschetta couldn’t be simpler to put together. You’ll want to serve this at all of your get togethers from now on.
GROCERY LIST FOR EASY STRAWBERRY BRUSCHETTA
- French baguette
- olive oil
- 16 oz container strawberries
- .5 oz contrainer Fresh basil
- 5 oz container Blue Cheese
STEPS TO MAKE STRAWBERRY BLUE CHEESE BRUSCHETTA RECIPE
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Slice a french baguette into 1/2″ slices and brush with olive oil. Place onto a baking sheet and broil until slightly golden brown and crispy. Set aside.
- Dice a 16-ounce container of strawberries and place into a bowl.
- Finely chop a .5 oz container of basil and place into the bowl with the strawberries.
- Pour in a container of Blue Cheese and mix to combine.
- Top toasted baguette slices with strawberry bruschetta and enjoy!
WHAT OTHER CHEESES CAN I USE FOR FRESH STRAWBERRY BRUSCHETTA
You can also make
- Strawberry Bruschetta with goat cheese
- Strawberry Bruschetta with feta cheese
- Strawberry Bruschetta with mozzarella cheese
WHAT FRUIT PAIRS WELL WITH BLUE CHEESE?
There are so many ways you can make this blue cheese bruschetta recipe.
Blue cheese pairs well with
You can sub any of these fruits with strawberries to make a deliciously easy bruschetta recipe.
CAN YOU FREEZE STRAWBERRIES
If you’re like us and you go strawberry picking in the summer, you get to your car and think, “What am I going to do with all of these strawberries?” Yes, you can freeze strawberries.
Place them into a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. They can be whole, sliced or chopped. Once they are frozen, place them into freezer bags or freezer storage containers.
OTHER RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE:
- Strawberry Lemonade Donuts
- Strawberry Rhubarb Coffee Cake
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Hibiscus Mint Julep
Strawberry Blue Cheese Bruschetta is a light and delicious party food that takes no time at all to prepare!
still hungry for more?
pin this recipe on pinterest!
Subscribe! sign up for easy + delicious recipes delivered weekly-straight to your inbox!