These Peanut Butter Banana English Muffins have been sponsored by Thomas’ English Muffins. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you love English muffins, try these Greek Pizza English Muffins!
I don’t even want to think about it but before we know it, it’ll be back to school season.
As of right now, we’re enjoying our long summer days in the pool, at the park and outside by the fire pit.
We’re also enjoying these Peanut Butter Banana English Muffins.
They became a staple in our household last year every day after my kids came home from school.
They’ve been on repeat ever since.
After a long day of swimming, day camp or just for an afternoon snack, you can count on my kids enjoying these daily.
As a parent, I really love these Peanut Butter Banana English Muffins.
They’re super simple to make, they’re packed full of delicious and healthier ingredients AND my kids love them!
Whether it’s an after-school snack, late night snack or just because, they’re a favorite in this household, both kids and adults alike.
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA ENGLISH MUFFINS
Grocery list for Peanut Butter Banana English Muffins recipe
- Thomas English Muffins (Light Multigrain) You could also use Cinnamon Raisin
- Nut butter of choice
STEPS TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA ENGLISH MUFFINS
- Start by opening your English muffin with a knife or your fingers.
- Toast to golden perfection
- Spread with peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter or sunflower butter. Pick your favorite
- Top with sliced bananas, a drizzle of honey and your favorite granola
RECIPES USING ENGLISH MUFFINS
We love Thomas’ English muffins for a variety of reasons.
- I love to make open faced tuna melts for lunch time.
- Often times we make English muffin pizzas, with our favorite toppings, for dinner.
- We also love to place chocolate spread onto the English muffins and top with strawberries and crunchy granola for a delightful dessert.
Peanut Butter Banana English Muffins are crunchy, delicious and the perfect afternoon snack!
Any topping you put onto your English muffins, nestles its way into those nooks and crannies so you have flavor in every single bite.
This summer, you can upload your Thomas English Muffin recipe creation to be entered for a chance to win an all-expense paid vacation for two to a foodie destination; New Orleans, LA, San Francisco, CA or Savannah, GA. Head on over here —-> Explore Thomas Sweepstakes
How do you eat your Thomas English Muffins?