These Greek Pizza English Muffins have been sponsored by Thomas’ English Muffins. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Greek Pizza English Muffins are loaded with hummus, cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta cheese and fresh dill for the perfect snack or quick meal.
If you love English muffins, try these Peanut Butter Banana English Muffins!
What can I say, I love English Muffins.
I have since I was a little girl. My favorite way to enjoy them, besides these Peanut Butter Banana English Muffins, is these Greek Pizza English Muffins.
They’re light, delicious and the perfect quick and easy snack when you are lounging outside all summer long.
When I’ve spent my day out by the pool, sometimes the last thing I want to think about is what to make for lunch, or dinner, for that matter.
That’s when Thomas’ English Muffins are absolutely perfect.
From quick pizzas, to hearty sandwiches and snacks, they’re great!
I head to Walmart weekly so I can stock up on a variety of Thomas English muffins, as they don’t last long in my house!
GROCERY LIST FOR GREEK PIZZA ENGLISH MUFFINS
I pack these little pizzas full of my favorite ingredients.
Grocery list for Greek Pizza English Muffins Recipe
- Thomas English Muffins (Light Multigrain)
- Hummus of choice
- Kalamata Olives
- Feta cheese
- Fresh dill
STEPS TO MAKE GREEK PIZZA ENGLISH MUFFIN RECIPE:
- Start by opening your English muffin with a knife or your fingers.
- Toast to golden perfection
- Spread with dill hummus, roasted red pepper hummus or your favorite hummus of choice
- Top with chickpeas, chopped tomatoes, chopped cucumber, kalamata olives, feta cheese and fresh dill.
RECIPES USING ENGLISH MUFFINS
We love Thomas’ English muffins for a variety of reasons.
- I love to make open faced tuna melts for lunch time.
- Often times we make English muffin pizzas, with our favorite toppings, for dinner.
- We also love to place chocolate spread onto the English muffins and top with strawberries and crunchy granola for a delightful dessert.
Greek Pizza English Muffins are light, simple to prepare and make a great snack or meal.
The hummus gets into all the nooks and crannies crevices making each bite more delightful than the last.
This summer, you can upload your Thomas English Muffin recipe creation to be entered for a chance to win an all-expense paid vacation for two to a foodie destination; New Orleans, LA, San Francisco, CA or Savannah, GA. Head on over here —-> Explore Thomas Sweepstakes
How do you eat your Thomas English Muffins?