This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
Mornings are chaotic but with these “Tips to improve your Mornings with Jimmy Dean” you can conquer the chaos before your week starts!
Ever since school started back, things have been a little chaotic around here. After 3 weeks, I don’t think we’re into the swing of things just yet. The only thing that is under control is breakfast thanks to new Jimmy Dean 9 oz. Breakfast Bowls.
It’s probably my fault as I’m a summer girl at heart and I’m still holding onto it with all I’ve got.
Lazy days spent sleeping in and having zero schedule are how I like to roll during summer break, but this weekend, I decided to get serious about the school year.
I road mapped how I would start each week with a plan for things to run more smoothly for the kids, my husband, and me.
I thrive on routine and I am a very type A person, but my husband is the complete opposite and it drives me crazy, but I digress.
I decided to sit down Sunday and plan the week. I feel like Sunday is the best day, whether it’s family time, watching football or relaxing to just give yourself 15 minutes to plan your week. I like to use different colors in my planner for different events. Red is for school, purple is for fun activities, pink is for blog work, and green is for meetings.
Here are some “Tips to improve your Mornings with Jimmy Dean.”
I came up with these for our week to run more smoothly. You may find you can incorporate some of these tips into your routine so your week runs more smoothly too!
- Plan Ahead- Kind of a no brainer here. But I decided to sit down on Sunday and make a list on my phone of all the things I needed to accomplish on Monday morning. Let’s be real here, Mondays stink but I figured if I went into Monday having a game plan, the day would start off on the right foot.
- Set Reminders- In this day and age, there is an app for everything. Use them to their potential. I use my calendar, notes, alarm and grocery app all of the time. I place all my meetings, deadlines, school activities and entertainment in my calendar. That way, it’ll send me a reminder so that I know what is going on that day instead of skipping a very important meeting because it completely slipped my mind. I jot down notes in the notes app and every time I know we are out of something in the house, I place it into my grocery app so I don’t forget it at the store.
- Meal Plan- Spend Sunday planning out your week of what you are going to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thaw out the meat early in the week so you are prepared when it comes to dinnertime. There is nothing worse than having your husband ask the question, “What’s for dinner?” We have a dry erase board on our fridge with the entire week’s dinners planned so I just have to point to the fridge and he knows what’s on the menu.
- Tidy Up- I’m not talking about cleaning the whole house but if you start little by little on Sunday, you’ll start with a fresh, clean slate on Monday. Have the kids pick up their toys, finish those last few dishes in the sink and empty all of the garbage cans. If you’re like me and you hate a mess,
- Eat a Hearty Breakfast- I saved the best for last because breakfast is the most important meal of the day and if you start with a hearty and delicious meal, you’re on your way to having a better day mentally, physically and emotionally. We love these new Jimmy Dean 9 oz. Breakfast Bowls, which I purchased at Meijer in the frozen aisle.
They come in a variety of flavors; Burrito Breakfast Bowl, Loaded Potato Breakfast Bowl, and Ranchero Steak & Eggs Bowl. I feel great about feeding my kids these new Jimmy Dean 9 oz. Breakfast Bowls because each bowl contains at least 21g of protein, which can keep you fuller longer and power them through until lunch.
Each Jimmy Dean 9 oz. Breakfast Bowl contains premium ingredients and sauces which are good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And if you’re like my family, you love breakfast for dinner. These are perfect for that!
I hope this post has inspired you to conquer the chaos of your morning and tackle some items on your “to do list” before the week starts. I find the more I can accomplish on Sunday, with the help of the whole family, the better my Monday mornings are. Pass a coffee and a Jimmy Dean Loaded Potato Breakfast Bowl (my favorite), I’ve got this!
To locate Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls near you, use this Meijer Store Locator
Also, be sure to check out the Jimmy Dean webpage where you can find more great products to serve your family while your meal planning, find delicious recipes and learn more on how you can incorporate more protein into your daily routine.
I hope you can incorporate some of these “Tips to improve your Mornings with Jimmy Dean.” How do you like tackle your “to-do” list? What are some tips and tricks you can share?
still hungry for more?
pin this recipe on pinterest!
Subscribe! sign up for easy + delicious recipes delivered weekly-straight to your inbox!