This post has been sponsored by Mars Wrigley Confectionery. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Homemade Monster S’mores Bars are a cookie lover’s dream with a peanut butter crumble crust, melty M&M’S® Chocolate Bars and marshmallows toasted to perfection!
Do you love dessert boards? Then you’ve gotta check out this Dessert Charcuterie Board!
One of my favorite things is a s’more, and I don’t wait until campfire season to enjoy them.
I also happen to love a monster cookie, so why not marry the both of them for one ultimate dessert combo!
These Homemade Monster S’mores Bars are packed full of oats, peanut butter, graham crackers, M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate bars and marshmallows and will delight any fan of s’mores.
I discovered these M&M’S® Chocolate bars recently while I was shopping at CVS Pharmacy™.
They initially caught my eye because I knew they’d be perfect for s’mores making.
Out with the regular chocolate bars and in with M&M’S® Chocolate Bars that are filled with M&M’S® mini candies.
WHAT IS A S’MORES BAR?
These s’mores bars feature a delicious cookie layer consisting of butter, brown sugar, peanut butter, flour, vanilla, oats and graham cracker crumbs.
This cookie base is chewy, yet soft.
The top layer is M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Bar, and it is then topped with marshmallows.
A quick melt under the broiler and the marshmallows are toasty, golden brown.
WHAT OTHER BARS CAN I USE IN THESE CHEWY S’MORES BARS?
M&M’S® Chocolate Bars come in a variety of flavors all which would be delicious in these s’mores bars.
The varieties they come in include:
· Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
· Crispy Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
· Mint Milk Chocolate Bar
· Peanut Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
· Almond Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
THESE HOMEMADE MONSTER S’MORES BARS ARE SUPER EASY TO MAKE AND REQUIRE NO CAMPFIRE TO PREPARE.
Homemade Monster S'mores Bars
Yield 24 servings
Homemade Monster S'mores Bars are a cookie lover's dream with a peanut butter crumble crust, melty M&M'S® Chocolate Bars and marshmallows toasted to perfection!
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup graham crackers, finely crushed
- 3 M&M'S® Peanut Milk Chocolate Candy Bar, chopped and divided.
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 13 x 9” baking pan with parchment paper greased with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter with a mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add in brown sugar and peanut butter and beat until combined. Add in eggs, one at a time, followed by vanilla.
- Fold in oats and graham crackers.
- Press mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately when the base comes out of the oven, sprinkle half of the chopped M&M'S® Peanut Milk Chocolate Candy Bar over the top. Place back into the oven for 1 minute to melt. Gently spread with the back of a spoon to evenly distribute.
- Turn oven off and turn on broiler.
- Evenly place marshmallows over the top of the chocolate layer and place under the broiler, watching carefully until light golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining M&M'S® Peanut Milk Chocolate Candy Bar.
If you’re looking a delicious chewy s’mores bar, look no further than these Homemade Monster S’mores Bars.
Don’t wait for summer to enjoy a s’mores bars.
They’re simple to make and the whole family is sure to love them!