This post was sponsored by Tai Pei and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Need a delicious, quick and easy meal in minutes? Try the all-new Tai Pei Foods single serve line of Asian inspired frozen entrees. You’ll save time and simplify meal time!
I recently had the pleasure of attending Life Hacks with Tai Pei Foods and Danielle Moss in Chicago. I had a fabulous time eating, playing, learning and networking with fellow bloggers in the area.
The event was centered around life hacks and making the most of your time, which I think we can all relate to. Danielle Moss, the co-founder of The Every Girl was there to share some wisdom with us about what works for her when it comes to maximizing her time while running her full-time blog.
We started the evening with a friendly competition of Tai Pei Pong with our very own little dragon (she was such a good sport!). What a fabulous way to reuse the containers. I could think of at least a handful more ways to use those babies around my house, starting by organizing some of my daughter’s “trinkets.” Great tasting entrees and eco-friendly too? I’m in!
After some pong, we sat down to listen to Danielle share her life hacks and how she balances her work/life. Some of my favorite take aways included:
- Clean a little bit each day. Instead of cramming and saving all of the cleaning for the weekend, when you’d rather be out enjoying yourself, do a little bit each day. If that means the bathroom on Monday and the living room on Thursday etc, do what works for you but spread it out throughout the week.
- Put the phone (electronics) away. My family is guilty of electronic face. At any given moment you can find my husband and I on our phones, my son on his DS and my daughter on the iPad. It’s a disease. Find a time in the evening and SHUT THEM DOWN. Turn everything off and connect with one another. Too often these days we turn to our devices instead of engaging one on one with one another.
- Meal plan. Create a grocery list and stick to it remembering to pick everything up on that trip so you aren’t having to run out every day to grab what you forgot. Do all of your errands in one day. If there’s something at the grocery store that can save you time and money when you don’t feel like cooking, like Tai Pei Asian foods, then use it. And while shopping, use this coupon too!
- Tackle that inbox…slowly. So often we are quick to respond to an email immediately when really, most of them can wait. Briefly read through your emails and decide which ones can wait until another day and reply to the ones that are of the utmost importance. Don’t set the standard for others to think you are just sitting at your computer all day responding to emails within 20 seconds of them coming in.
- Don’t be afraid to say no. Work week got you like woah where all you want to do is hunker down with trashy tv, a glass of wine and some Tai Pei food? And then all of a sudden your BFF calls and wants to hit the town. Just say no. Honor the promise to yourself to take a day off, relax and enjoy every second of it. Make a plan and stick to it even if that means saying no sometimes.
I loved all of these tips from Danielle. It really put a whole new prospective to life hacks that I have already starting incorporating into my life. And bonus, they’re super simple too.
All the while we’re listening to Danielle speak, we also got to try the new Tai Pei Foods single serve line of Asian inspired frozen entrees. While Tai Pei has been around for a long time, Happy 21st birthday, it’s recently gotten a full “body” makeover. It’s new, improved and in brand spankin’ new packaging.
We were able to try 3 flavors that night; Beef and Broccoli, Chicken Chow Mein and Generals Tso’s Spicy Chicken. I have to say that Beef and Broccoli was my favorite but it was so hard to choose. They’re all so delicious. Tai Pai also uses a special roasting process which really allows their signature sauces to infuse the rice with intense flavor. This was totally apparent with each and every bite.
We’re fans of Asian food in this house but now I can stock some Tai Pei in my freezer and I’m only 4-5 minutes away from a delicious meal that I can feel good about giving my family. Tai Pei meals are real, quality ingredients with no additives, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. ? Just pop into the microwave and you’re good to go. Bring to work, vacation, send in care packages. They’re easy and convenient for everyone.
They’re the #1 single serve entree and for good reason too! There’s 10-12 different entrees and appetizers you can mix and match to find your complete meal. Which Tai Pei variety will you try first? Use the store locator on their website to find some new you today! And don’t forget to use your coupon so you can save $1!