Yield 14 servings
Ban the bland and make game day amazing by heading to Walmart to pick up some Pace® Salsa Verde! Then whip up these Nacho Drumsticks which are crunchy, delicious and a real crowd pleaser!
- 4 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 24 oz Pace® Salsa Verde
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 4 large eggs
- 9.75 oz. Bag Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, finely crushed
Desired toppings Pace® Chunky Salsa Medium, grated cheese, jalapenos, cilantro
- Into a gallon size bag, place chicken drumsticks and 2 cups of Pace® Salsa Verde. Place into refrigerator to marinate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place a wire rack inside a rimmed baking sheet and thoroughly spray with cooking spray.
- Set up your breading station. Flour, egg and finely crushed nacho chips
- Grab a drumstick, dredge into the flour, then the egg and then roll around into the crushed chips to coat well. Place onto wire rack.
- Spray drumsticks with cooking spray and place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover drumsticks with aluminum foil. Place back into the oven and continue baking for 30 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken registers 165 degrees.
- When ready to serve, place drumsticks onto platter and top with desired toppings.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 16 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 143 mg
Sodium 576 mg
Total Carbohydrates 18 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 23 g
Recipe by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen at https://www.strawberryblondiekitchen.com/nacho-drumsticks/