Iced S'mores Latte Pops
Yield 10 popsicles
All the flavors you love of s'mores and coffee combined to give you these Iced S'mores Latte Pops. One deliciously cool, refreshing and caffeine spiked popsicle.
- 1/2 cup milk, I used 2%
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, I used fat free
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Max Indulge Mocha + S'mores instant coffee
- 1 cup hot water
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup marshmallow bits
- Whisk together milk, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract together. Pour 2 tablespoons into the bottom of your popsicle mold.
- Freeze for 1 hour, remove and add popsicle sticks. Place back into freezer and continue to freeze for an additional hour.
- While the popsicles are freezing, prepare coffee layer. Stir mocha + s'mores instant coffee into hot water until dissolved.
- Stir in milk, sweetened condensed milk and stir to combine. Refrigerate until popsicles have finished first freezing period.
- Pull popsicle mold out of freezer and place 2 tablespoons coffee layer into each mold. Return to freezer for 2 hours.
- Microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave, in 3o second intervals until melted.
- Pull popsicle mold out of freezer and pour in 1 tablespoon into each mold.
- Evenly top with graham cracker crumbs and marshmallow bits.
- Place back into freezer until frozen solid, about 12 hours.
To remove: Run a little warm water over each popsicle well until they wiggle enough to remove.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 2 mg
Sodium 51 mg
Total Carbohydrates 24 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 20 g
Protein 3 g
Recipe by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen at https://www.strawberryblondiekitchen.com/iced-smores-latte-pops/